What I've been doing this morning: Playing with the custom blend feature on Adagio, making teas for all the characters (SID crew, plus Ye Zun & BCE) - picking ingredients that fit them and making some basic graphics for the packaging.
It was great fun, although I wasn't able to actually save the results because of a bug. But I'll absolutely create that collection once it works again - I won't make it public, though, until I've tested my blends.


Turns out the problem were the Chinese characters - once I used only English, I managed to create all my blends without issue. Now begins the waiting for the samples, so I can taste test before I'll make them public.
I spent a LOT of time thinking about which ingredients to use for each character, now they only need to taste good, too! :)

Sign in to participate in the conversation

fandom.ink is a community-supported instance designed for fans, fandom, and fandom content creators.